Wood Floor Brush Roll for the BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max Multi-Surface Wet/Dry Vacs, Series 2554, 2590, 2593, 2596.
To remove or change the brush roll, follow these directions:
- Grab the front of the Brush Roll Window and pull up to remove.
- Pull up on the Brush Roll tab to remove.
- Put the Brush Roll on the drying tray.
- The Brush Roll and window can be hand washed.
- To replace with different brush roll, or same brush roll, place the end of the roll into the right side of the foot of the machine.
- Press the tab of the Brush Roll down to lock into place.
- Replace the Brush Roll Window by lining up the window tabs with the edges of the foot
- Then, press the window back into place until you hear a "click"