If you’re experiencing power problems with your CleanView®, there’s a few ways to fix it.
- Start by plugging in your vacuum to a grounded outlet
- To power ON your vacuum, step on the red Power Switch Pedal on the back of the vacuum by the foot.
- If there’s still no power, unplug your machine from the wall and check the entire length of the power cord for damage. If it’s damaged, discontinue use and contact us or visit a BISSELL Authorized Service Center.
- Check to see if the outlet is working. You can test this by plugging something small like a cell phone charger. If it’s not working, contact a qualified electrician.
- Often homes have several outlets on the same breaker, and the breaker can be tripped if multiple appliances are plugged into those outlets. Try using an outlet in a different area or resetting or replacing any tripped breakers.
We hope these few tips get your vacuum powered on and back to cleaning!