If your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel Pet vacuum or its tools aren’t picking up dirt, or if you see dirt escaping from the tank, it may be time to empty and clean your dirt tank, separator and filters. These easy steps will teach you how!
- Start by making sure the machine is turned off and unplugged
- Press the tank release button to pull the Dirt Tank off your vacuum
- Hold the tank over a trash can and press the bottom release button to empty it
- To clean the cyclone, twist counter-clockwise and pull down to take it out of the tank
- The cyclone can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent
- Let the cyclone completely dry before placing back into the tank
- To replace, align the grooves of the cyclone with the tabs at the top of the tank. Press in and turn clockwise to lock. Close the bottom of the tank
- To find the filters, pull up on the filter tab found on the front of the Dirt Tank. Lift up and remove both foam and carbon filters from inside the lid
- These filters can be hand washed in warm water. A mild detergent may also be used.
- Once completely dry, the filters can be placed back into the tank lid. First insert the thin carbon filter followed by the thicker foam filter
- Close the lid and return the tank back to the vacuum. Press firmly until you hear a “click”.
That’s it! You’re now ready to start using your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel Pet vacuum again!