If you’re having trouble with the belt or brush roll on your CleanView®, this video will walk you through the steps to fix it.
Please note, you will need a Phillips-head screwdriver for these steps.
- First make sure your vacuum is turned OFF and unplugged
- Then flip the vacuum over so the brush roll is facing up. Use the screwdriver to take out the 6 screws on the bottom cover and lift the Brush Roll straight out and remove from belt.
- Clean debris from the Brush Roll
- Place it on its side and spin. It should spin multiple times with one flick. If it doesn’t it needs to be replaced to avoid future belt breaks.
- Next check the belt for wearing or cuts. If necessary, replace it. You can order a new one on BISSELL.com.
- Replace both by looping the belt over the motor shaft and the Brush Roll. Then line up the end caps and pull the brush forward into place. This will stretch the belt
- Put the cover back on and reinsert the 6 screws.
Now that vacuum is back together, you can get back to cleaning!