We’re so excited you bought a CleanView® vacuum. Your machine does require a few assembly steps, but don’t worry, we’ll show you those easy steps in this quick video.
Please note, you will need a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Start by putting the upper handle onto the base and pushing it down.
- Next use the 2 screws taped to the handle to secure the handle into the base.
- Put the extension wand base in the back of the vacuum and turn it clockwise to lock into place.
- Put the end of the hose into the back of the vacuum. Turn it clockwise to lock into place.
- Wrap the rest of the hose up and around the hose wrap on the handle and slide the end of the hose into the vacuum base on the right side.
- The last step is putting the accessory tools on the vacuum
- The dusting brush sits on the back of the handle just under where the hose wraps at the top.
- The TurboBrush tool sits on the top front of the upper handle
- The crevice tool stores inside the extension wand and both sit on the back alongside the hose
Now that you’re familiar with you vacuum, you can get to cleaning!