Below are some tips to troubleshoot your ProHeat 2X CleanShot (CleanShot won't spray, how to replace the CleanShot, CleanShot flow indicator not spinning, DryAire not blowing). Scroll down to find the answer you're looking for. Please note: these tips refer specifically to the CleanShot's special features; for general ProHeat 2X troubleshooting, please see our other FAQs.
My CleanShot won't spray
1. The blue CleanShot button is on the upper handle. The CleanShot won’t spray if you don’t press this button. Check that the handle is securely attached to the body of the machine.
2. Make sure there’s formula in the solution tank.
3. Check the spray tip on the CleanShot. If the tip is clogged, you can clean it with a paperclip.
4. If your CleanShot still does not spray, fill the formula tank with hot tap water & press the CleanShot trigger for up to 30 seconds to flush out the lines.
5. If none of this works, your CleanShot is probably damaged. To purchase a new CleanShot, click here: http://www.bissell.com/parts/?sc=part&productid=2813&partid=4607
If you still need help, please call us at 1-800-263-2535, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., or Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. A representative will be ready and waiting to help you out!
How to replace the CleanShot Sprayer
1. First, remove the one screw that holds the floor nozzle onto the front of the machine.
2. Next, remove the 2 screws that hold in the brush end-cap on the CleanShot Sprayer side.
3. Gently press/pinch towards the back of the CleanShot and lift up. The spray tip can now be pulled out from the clear tube.
4. Finally, replace the CleanShot cover/spray-tip and insert back into the brush end-cap. Note: the red spray-tip should point outward, as shown above.
My CleanShot's flow indicator isn't spinning.
1. First, be sure you’re pressing the blue CleanShot button, on the top of the handle.
2. Double check that there’s formula in the solution tank and water in the bladder.
3. Make sure the red rubber auto-load gasket is on the water tank. If it’s stuck in the base of the unit, remove it and replace it on the water tank.
4. Finally, check that the handle is seated properly on the cleaner. If it’s not, remove the handle and try reattaching it.
5. If you’re still stuck, at this point it might be best to take your carpet cleaner to a technician. You can find your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center by clicking http://www.bissell.com/service-centers/ or by calling 1-800-263-2535, available 24 hours a day.
The DryAire™ in my CleanShot isn't blowing.
1. If your carpet cleaner’s DryAire™ doesn’t blow when it’s properly powered on, unplug the machine and then check if there’s debris blocking the ends of the DryAire™ areas on both sides of the machine.
2. If there’s no debris, at this point it might be best to take your carpet cleaner to a technician. You can find your nearest BISSELL® Authorized Service Center by clicking http://www.bissell.com/service-centers/ or by calling 1-800-263-2535, available 24 hours a day.