1. Is the unit fully charged? If it’s not, fully charge the unit for 12 hours before use.
2. Is the power on? The power button is a switch located on the Dry Vac side.
3. See if the floor nozzle is properly attached. If not, you can remove the floor nozzle and re-insert it by using a flat tip screwdriver. Gently pry the tab upward and remove the floor nozzle.
4. Check the dirt cup and empty it if it’s full.
5. See if the filter is clean. If it’s not, remove the debris and wash the filter with water and mild soap. Allow the filter to completely dry before replacing into the machine.
6. Look if the mop pad is covering up the suction nozzle. If so, properly attach the pad, making sure the suction path isn’t blocked or clogged.
7. If you still don’t have good suction, please call us at 1-800-263-2535, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., or Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. A representative will be ready and waiting to help you out!