- Make sure the dirt container is empty.
- Remove the dirt container and check the motor duct for suction. If there is no suction, we recommend taking your machine to a local Bissell service center.
- Make sure the HEPA Media Filter* and filter screen are clean.
- Check the filter assembly is installed properly. There should be no gaps.
- Make sure the dirt container is attached to the machine properly. The dirt container can snap onto the unit without having the bottom attached. Make sure both the bottom and top of the dirt container are attached to the unit.
-Make sure the attachment isn't clogged. If there is still no suction, please take your machine to a local BISSELL service center for inspection.
If you continue to experience low suction, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center. The warranty on your machine is one year. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, click here.
To contact Consumer Services by phone, please call us at 1-800-263-2535, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET. A representative will assist you.
*The filter media, not the vacuum as a whole, complies with the IEST-RP-CC001.5 or the EN-1822-1:2009 HEPA standard.