1. Start by unplugging your DeepClean Essential® and removing the clean water tank.
2. Next, remove the front nozzle. The front nozzle is the clear plastic window at the base of the deep cleaner. To remove it, grab the upper part of the nozzle (just below the band of red plastic) and pull toward you.
3. Clean the brush roll and the surrounding area. Wipe away all dirt, hair, and lint.
4. Empty and clean the dirty water tank. Fill up with clean water.
5. Finally, go over previously cleaned areas, working in small sections, to get up the spots.
Still need help? Please call us at 1-800-263-2535, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., or Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. A representative will be ready and waiting to help you out!