1. First, turn the ring on the neck of the brush to release. Lift the cover off to expose the drive wheel, belt and brush.
2. Remove the brush, belt and/or drive wheel and clean off any buildup.
3. When reassembling, make sure the notches on the plastic ends of the spinning turbing line up with tabs on the brush housing. The flat side of the wheel’s end caps should be pointing down and the round side pointing up.
4. The brush can only go back into the housing one way. The cog on the brush should line up with the side of the brush that holds the belt. Make sure the brush’s cog lines up with the grooves on the belt.
5. Put the cover back on and turn the ring on the neck to lock everything back into place.