Charging your SpinWave® Cordless is easy, we’ll show you how:
- Make sure your machine is turned off to begin. You’ll know when the LED lights aren’t illuminated
- First insert the charging adapter plug into the charging port on the back of the machine.
- Now plug the adapter into a grounded outlet
- The battery status indicator lights will illuminate when charging
- For maximum run time, charge the unit for 4 hours prior to use
- You’ll know your SpinWave® Cordless is fully charged when all three lights are illuminated
- It’s time to charge your unit again when there is just one blinking blue light on the display
- Aside from indicating the amount of charge left on the battery, the LED display on the SpinWave® Cordless also indicates other issues
- If all three lights are flashing it can mean two things
- The pads may have been forced to stop spinning due to stuck debris, compressed under furniture, or briefly stepped on
- To fix this, turn the unit off or wait 10 seconds for the lights and machine to turn off. Then press the On/off button to start the unit again
- Heavy and extended usage can cause these lights to flash, due to overheating.
- To fix this, press the power button to turn the machine off, then wait for it to cool down before turning back on.
- If two lights are flashing, like this, this indicates a functional issue with the machine. Contact BISSELL® Customer Service for additional assistance
With a fully charged machine, you’re ready to get cleaning with your SpinWave® Cordless