If your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel Pet vacuum is hard to push, you may need to adjust the height adjustment dial. This video will show you exactly what to do
- The height adjustment is controlled by this knob on the foot of the vacuum. If it’s hard to turn, tilt the vacuum back slightly to take the weight off the foot.
- The lowest setting should be used for low-pile carpet or bare floors
- A medium setting will be useful on medium-pile carpet.
- The highest setting should be used for high-pile and most shag carpet
- For optimal carpet cleaning performance, adjust to the lowest practical setting. If the vacuum is hard to push, adjust to the next highest setting
Now that you know which floor setting you should have your vacuum on, you can get back to cleaning!