If you find your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel is louder than normal, the following tips may help resolve this issue
- You may be using the incorrect height adjustment. Adjust to the correct height setting
- The hose may not be attached to the suction opening. Grasp the hose wand and firmly push into the hose wand base
- Check the hose for any cracks or holes
- There may be a clog. Check for any debris build-up in the Dirt Tank, hose and foot or lower hose
- Dirty filters can also make your vacuum louder by restricting airflow
- To find the Pre-Motor filter, press the tank release button and remove the dirt tank
- To access the filter, pull the Filter tab found on the front of the tank and remove the foam filter from the tray
- The pre-motor filter can be hand washed in warm water. A mild detergent may be used if desired.
- Once completely dry, the filter can be placed back into the tank lid. Close the lid and return the tank back to the vacuum and press firmly until you hear a “click”.
- The dirt tank may be full or not in place correctly. Empty the dirt tank over a trash bin, place the tank back on the vacuum, and press firmly until you hear a “click”
We hope you found these tips useful and your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel is running back to normal!