We'll show you how to locate and take care of your vacuum filters.
Your vacuum comes with three filters. The Pre-Motor filter, Post Motor Filter, and Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator Pre-Motor Filter. You can use your Febreze® filter as an alternate to the standard Pre-Motor Filter to give a fresh, clean scent.
- To access the Pre-Motor Filter, remove the dirt tank from the machine. Pinch the filter and lift to remove it.
- While holding the filter over a trash bin, gently separate the filter layers. Then shake out the excess debris.
- the Pre-Motor Filter can be rinsed in warm water. Before replacing, make sure it is completely dry.
- Once dry, you can replace the Pre-Motor Filter. Then reinsert the Dirt Tank
- To Access the Post Motor Filter, pull down on the latch on the front of your machine.
- Remove the filter by grasping the handle on the front of the filter and pulling out from vacuum.
- The pleated Post Motor Filter is NOT washable. Gently tap the filter on the side of a trash bin to remove debris.
- Replace the Post Motor Filter in the unit with the handle facing you.
- Then replace the door by hooking the bottom in first and rotate it towards the machine.
These simple steps will help you locate and care for your filters.