If you are experiencing suction trouble, there may be a clog. We'll show you how to take care of it.
- Start by unplugging your machine.
- Remove the dirt tank from the machine by pressing the release button and lifting up.
- Check the suction inlet on the body of the vacuum and clear it of debris if needed.
- Grab the upper hose end and twist the elbow counterclockwise to remove it.
- Remove the other end by pulling it from the vacuum base.
- If needed, you may unclog the hose using a broom handle pushing towards the elbow of the hose.
- If the clog persists, please refer to our Brush Roll Maintenance video.
Just these few steps should clear any clog and get you back to cleaning.