Your PowerLifter vacuum has a brush roll that may require some maintenance. Here is how you do it.
You will need a Philips screwdriver.
- Start by unplugging your machine.
- Lay the vacuum down to the ground to expose the brush roll.
- User your Philips screwdriver to remove the 6 screws holding the brush cover.
- Then lift the brush cover off of the vacuum.
- Grab both ends of the brush and lift straight out of the vacuum. Then slip the brush off of the belt.
- Clear the brush roll of any hair and debris.
- Clean debris from the bottom of the vacuum in the motor pulley, drive belt and air passageway areas.
- To replace the belt, first replace the belt by placing it over the motor pulley. Then stretch the other end over the floor brush.
- Place both ends of the brush into the slots.
- You can now replace the bottom cover and reinsert the 6 screws using your Philips screwdriver.
We hope these steps get you back on track to using your PowerLifter vacuum.