Assembling the PowerLifter vacuum is easy. We'll show you how.
You will need a Philips screwdriver.
- First, slide the handle over the body of the vacuum.
- Using your Philips screwdriver, insert and secure both screws on the back of the handle.
- Insert hose with the elbow end facing up and align the tabs with the slot. Then push in and rotate clockwise until it locks into place.
- The other hose end will insert into the foot base door. Push the hose into place.
- Neatly secure the hose by placing it in the side and upper hose clips.
- The wand and crevice tools store neatly on the back of your machine.
- Install the Pet TurboEraser in the front of the vacuum. Insert the end upward into the handle until it slides into place.
- Your PowerLifter vacuum also includes a Febreze® filter for a fresh scent while vacuuming.
- To use the Febreze® filter, remove the dirt tank from the vacuum by pressing the release button and lifting away.
- Removing the filter already in the unit, replace it with the Febreze filter. Replace the dirt tank back onto the vacuum, it will click when locked into place.
Assembly is that simple. You can now begin cleaning with your PowerLifter vacuum.