Assembling your PowerGlide® Pet is easy, we’ll show you how
- To start, you will need a Phillips head screwdriver
- First, slide the handle into the top of the base, and slide the vacuum hose over the hose clip
- Now attach the handle with the screw that is taped to the handle
- To secure the lower cord wrap, snap it onto the lower backside of the unit
- Now you can wrap the power cord around the upper and lower cord wraps
- Now, place the crevice tool and extension wand onto the lower cord wrap base
- Slide the Turbo eraser tool holder into place on the front of the unit at the base of the handle
- Now attach the Turbo Eraser Tool to the tool holder
- Your Powerglide includes an optional Febreze® filter
- To install this filter, start by removing the tank by pressing the tank release button and pulling it away from the vacuum. Then twist the top of the tank counter-clockwise and pull up to remove it.
- Now remove the current foam filter and replace it with the Febreze® filter
- Place the top back on the tank, with the arrow lined up with the lock symbol on the tank, and twist it clockwise to lock it into place
Now you’re ready to get cleaning with your PowerGlide® Pet.