Your Powerglide® Pet comes with a hand full of useful features, we’ll show you how to use them.
- You have the option to use the brush roll when you need it and turn it off when you don’t
- This is done with the brush roll on/off switch. When cleaning carpet, turn the switch on
- For vacuuming hard or delicate surfaces, you can turn the brush roll off
- Another helpful feature on your Powerglide® is the variable suction valve, which controls the suction power. This feature is helpful when cleaning a variety of surfaces.
- For full suction, twist the valve clockwise all the way
- For cleaning delicate carpets, curtains, rugs or if the vacuum is difficult to push/pull, lower the suction power by twisting the valve counter clockwise
- The crevice tool and extension wand come in handy for hard to reach places
- To use the crevice tool, first flip the cord wrap clip up. Then grab the extension wand
- The crevice tool is stored inside the extension wand.
- Now remove the hose from the base, and attach one or both of the tools to the end of the hose
These helpful features will come in handy wherever you may clean.