Steam Clean Anywhere with 3 Machines in One!*
The BISSELL® PowerFresh® Slim Steam Mop provides a superior clean both on and above your floors, converting from an upright steam mop to an extended reach surface cleaner to a portable handheld steam cleaner. Safe to use on all sealed hard floors such as hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, granite, and marble, and the on-demand steam trigger allows you to dispense just the right amount of steam onto your floors. Steam clean multiple surfaces in your home with a variety of tools that can be used universally on both the extension wand and handheld steam cleaner. The BISSELL® PowerFresh® Slim is also equipped with an on-hand tool kit so you can carry tools while you clean. The slim design as well as its low profile and swivel steering allow you to easily maneuver and reach into those tight spaces in your home such as under tables, along baseboards and edges, and more. Once cleaning is complete, store your steam mop in the included wall mount for your convenience.
- Safe to use on sealed hard floors such as hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, granite, and marble
- Sanitize your floors naturally using only water and no harsh chemicals; Eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria** when using the microfiber pads
- Control the amount of steam you put on your floors with the on-demand steam trigger
- Carry tools while you clean with the attachable tool kit so you have them when you need them
- Swivel steering allows you to easily clean and maneuver in tight spaces
- Use the extended reach surface cleaner to steam clean those difficult areas in your home such as ceiling fans, sliding door tracks, showers, and more
- The handheld steam cleaner allows you to clean multiple areas in your home such as kitchen and bathroom sinks, countertops, stovetops, microwaves, upholstery, pet and children's toys, and more
- Includes a Wall Mount for convenient storage once cleaning is complete
- 2 year limited warranty
*For Indoor Use Only
**Using microfiber mop pads. Use as directed, results may vary. Tested under controlled lab conditions.