If your PowerFresh Deluxe is experiencing streaking, there are steps to help fix the problem.
- The mop pad may need to be washed.
- Make sure your pads are clean. you may wash the pads in your machine with mild detergent, but do not add fabric softener or bleach. Air dry is recommended.
- If your mop pad is too wet, it may leave water marks. A dry, clean mop pad will address this issue.
- If you have used floor polishes or wax on your floors, the steam may reduce glossiness. Refer to the wax or polish manufacturer.
- If you don't wax or polish your floors, check floor care instructions from your flooring manufacturer.
We hope these tips will reduce streaking with your PowerFresh Deluxe.