We'll show you how to operate your PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind!
- Easily raise and lower your vacuum using the adjustment knob for different flooring types.
- Gently pull the entire cord out of the automatic cord rewind, making sure to stop at the yellow mark on the cord. Do not pull past the red mark.
- Plug your machine into a grounded outlet.
- Press the power switch to start the vacuum, then press the recline pedal to lower the vacuum back for cleaning.
- You may press the recline pedal a second time to allow your machine to lean back further.
- Use the various tools that come with your machine to clean crevices, upholstery, and hard to reach areas.
- When finished cleaning, turn off your machine.
- Unplug the cord from the outlet.
- To use the automatic cord rewind, hold onto the plug and press the automatic cord rewind button until it's fully retracted.
- If the cord doesn't fully retract on the first try, pull the cord out a small amount and press the rewind button again.
Operating your PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind is that simple!