Let's assemble your PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind Vacuum!
You will need a Phillips screwdriver.
- Place the upper handle into the body and push down.
- Remove the two screws in the plastic bag, then secure them into the handle with your screwdriver.
- Insert the lower tool holder and turn it to the left to lock it into place.
- Next, insert the end of the hose into the back of the machine and twist right to lock it into place.
- Wrap the hose through the hose clip, then connect the hose wand to the foot hose located at the bottom of the vacuum.
- Conveniently store your TurboBrush on the front holder and the rest of your tools on the back of the vacuum.
- Your vacuum includes a Febreze® filter to provide a fresh scent when cleaning.
- To use the Febreze® filter, remove the tank by pressing the tank release button and lifting away from machine.
- Open the dirt container lid by lifting the release latch.
- Remove the filter in the unit and replace it with the Febreze® filter.
- Return the dirt container back onto the vacuum.
Now that your machine is assembled, you can start cleaning!