If you are having power troubles with your Powerforce Compact vacuum, here are some tips.
- Start by plugging in your machine to a grounded outlet
- Turn on the vacuum.
- If there is still no power, unplug your machine from the wall
- Check the entire length of the power cord, and discontinue use if there is any damage.
- Check to see if the outlet is working. You can test this by plugging something small like a cell phone charger into the outlet
- Often homes have several outlets on the same breaker, and the breaker can be tripped if multiple appliances are plugged into those outlets
- Try using an outlet in a different area or resetting any tripped breakers.
We hope these few tips get you back to cleaning!