The Powerforce compact vacuum has lots of great features and is easy to use.
- To begin, lets unwind the power cord. To do this, twist the upper quick release cord wrap down to quickly remove the cord.
- Connect the power cord plug to a grounded outlet.
- Step on the red power switch on the back to turn the vacuum on
- Press the handle recline pedal with your foot to recline the vacuum and begin cleaning
- The PowerForce vacuum also comes with many great features for above floor cleaning
- Grasp the hose and pull up to remove from the hose holder
- For extended reach, remove the handle which is the extension wand by pressing the extension wand release lever and pulling the handle out of the body
- Connect the hose to the extension wand by inserting into the open end of the extension wand and twisting to lock
- Attached the desired tool by firmly pushing onto the end of the vacuum hose or extension wand
- Note that the floor brush will continue to rotate while using your vacuum for any above floor cleaning
We hope you found these tips useful and are now ready to use your PowerForce vacuum!