If you feel your vacuum has become clogged, the follow tips will help to resolve the issue.
- First, make sure the vacuum is unplugged.
- On the back of the vacuum, locate the stretch hose and where it connects to the hose elbow.
- Look to see if there is any debris in the hose and hose elbow. Clean as necessary.
- Locate the clear foot hose under the hose holder
- Remove the two screws and clear any clogs or debris as necessary. You may use a long narrow object such as a broomstick to clean inside the hose.
- Replace the two screws and re-attach the stretch hose by sliding over the inlet and rotating upwards towards the lock position
That’s it! We hope you found these tips useful and you can get back to cleaning.