If you’re experiencing little or no steam with your PowerEdge Steam Mop, here are some tips that may help. Your water tank may be empty or not seated correctly.
- Unplug your machine. Then refill your water tank and reseat it correctly. You’ll know it’s in when it “clicks”
- The handle may not be installed properly. Remove the handle by pressing the button above the water tank and lifting the handle up and out. Reinstall making sure the handle is pushed all the way into the unit until you hear a click.
- Next, remove the foot making sure it has cooled first.
- The spray tip may be clogged. Use a paperclip and insert it into the spray tip to remove a clog.
- Reinsert the body of the machine into the steam mop foot until you hear a click
- Now plug back in, making sure you are using a working outlet. You will know, as the Ready light will begin to blink when plugged in.
- Wait for the blinking light to go solid
- An important thing to remember is that you will not see an abundance of steam coming from your PowerEdge Steam Mop as the steam is directed towards the floor to deliver the best cleaning results
We hope these quick tips get steam back with your PowerEdge Steam Mop!