Your PowerEdge Steam Mop comes with lots of great features. We’ll show you each one to become more familiar!
- The water tank holds the water that helps your PowerEdge steam properly.
- Once plugged in, the Ready Light will begin to blink. The light will turn to a solid light when the machine is ready to be used.
- The provided white mop pad is designed to be used for everyday use on hard flooring, such as ceramic tile, marble, stone and sealed hard wood.
- The handheld steamer can be used for additional areas around the house.
- Your PowerEdge steam mop may have come with tools to attach to the pod.
- The grout tool can be used to clean visibly dirty grout on your tile floors.
- The bristle brush can be used to clean around your sinks, countertops and showers
Now that you’re familiar with the different features of the PowerEdge Steam mop, you can get to cleaning!