The PowerEdge Steam Mop is easy to use on hard floors. We’ll show you how!
- To start, attach the white mop pad by wrapping around the bottom of the foot, making sure the Quick Grip Release Tab is located on the back.
- Next, you will need to fill the water tank.
- To detach the tank, push the button on the top of the tank and pull out.
- To fill the water tank, remove the grey rubber nozzle on the back of the water tank.
- It’s recommended to use distilled or demineralized water in place of tap water.
- Place the plug back into the water tank after filling and return tank to machine.
- Plug the machine into an outlet.
- When the machine is plugged in, the ready light will start to blink. The light will turn to a solid light when the machine is ready to be used.
- You may hear a knocking sound when you first turn on the machine, this is normal, it means the machine is priming
- Step on the back of the foot to recline the body of the machine to begin cleaning
- Pull the trigger on the handle to release steam.
- To sanitize an area of your floor, use the microfiber cloth pad and slowly and evenly stroke your steam mop back and forth at least three times over the area using continuous steam.
- For best results, remove the pad and wash after use.
It’s that simple! You’re now ready to start cleaning!