Putting together and using your PowerLifter Ion Pet 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum is easy. We’ll show you all the steps in this quick video:
- Start by inserting the foot into the body of the vacuum. You’ll know it’s in correctly when you hear a “click.”
- Plug the charging adapter into the port on the back of the vacuum. Plug the other end of the charger into the wall
- While it’s charging, your vacuum will display a blinking red light
- When it’s fully charged, it will illuminate solid green for 10 minutes, after that it will blink
- Your vacuum needs to charge for 8 hours before it’s ready to use
- To start cleaning, switch the Power Button to ON
- The button directly underneath lets you turn the motorized Brush Roll ON and OFF
- The PowerLifter Ion Pet Vacuum has a 2-way folding handle that adapts to your cleaning needs and makes storing easy. The trigger to fold your vacuum is under the handle.
- It also has a removeable hand vacuum. To use, just push the button on the top of the hand vacuum handle and gently pull it away from the machine
- Press the power button on the hand vacuum to being cleaning
- The hand vacuum is compatible with specially designed pet tools as well. The upholstery and crevice tools fit right on the nozzle of the hand vacuum
- The upholstery tool has a felt strip that catches pet hair while you’re vacuuming upholstery.
- The crevice tool is perfect for narrow spaces like between couch cushions.
Now that you’re familiarized with your machine, it’s time to get cleaning!