Your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo can clean many different surfaces. We’ll show you how!
- To turn the vacuum on, plug it into a grounded outlet and press the Power Switch to the ON position
- Next, turn the brush roll switch ON to use the Power Brush for carpet cleaning. You’ll know the Brush Roll is on when the light on the switch is illuminated.
- For bare floors, you’ll want to make sure the Brush Roll is OFF. To turn it off, make sure the switch is in the OFF position
- Next, gently step on the base and pull back the handle to recline
- Your vacuum has an adjustable Floor Type Setting that provides easy multi-surface cleaning
- Slide the setting down for high pile or plush carpet and up for bare floors
- If you’re having difficulty pushing, move the setting closer to high pile or plush carpet until it gets easier to push
- Your vacuum also has several above floor cleaning tools
- The Quick Release Extension Wand detaches from the handle to clean hard-to reach spaces
- It works with the Pet TurboEraser® Tool which is good for stairs
- It also works with the 2-in-1 Pet Brush. It has soft bristles for sensitive/gentle surfaces. It also has rubber nubs to pick up embedded pet hair
- The stretch hose can also be removed from the extension wand. To do so, twist the hose from the back of the wand to remove
- You can connect the tools directly to the hose
- When you’re done using the above floor tools, put the hose back on the wand. Then put the wand back on the vacuum by sliding it into place
That’s it! We hope you found these tips useful and are now ready to begin your cleaning!