Your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo comes with the handy LED Lighted Crevice Tool! For those dark, hard to reach spots, this tool will light your path! But first, let’s show you how to get it working
- Connect your Lighted Crevice Tool to the hose and the LED will turn on automatically
- If your tool is new, it will have white tabs on it that need to be removed
- If your LED light goes out, you’ll need to change the 3-Volt batteries
- To access the batteries you need a small Phillips-head screwdriver
- Unscrew the small screw and pull the cover off to find the two batteries
- Slide and pull out each battery, replacing them with new ones. Be sure the Plus side is facing out
We hope you enjoy getting familiar with your LED Lighted Crevice Tool!