If you find your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo is louder than normal, the following tips may help resolve this issue
- You may be using the wrong floor type setting for the surface you’re trying to clean
- Locate the floor type setting on the handle
- There may be a clog. Check for any debris build-up in the Dirt Tank, hose and foot or lower hose
- Dirty filters can also make your vacuum louder by restricting airflow
- Your machine comes with two filters. To find the Pre-Motor filter, press the tank release button and remove the dirt tank
- To access the filter, pull the Filter tab on the front of the tank and remove the foam filter from the tray
- The pre-motor filter can be hand washed in warm water. A mild detergent may be used if desired
- Once completely dry, the filter can be placed back into the tank lid. Close the lid
- The Post-Motor filter is located under the dirt tank.
- With the dirt tank off the machine, pull up on the filter tab
- Twist the filter counterclockwise then lift to remove it
- This filter may NOT be washed. If dust or debris accumulates on the filter, gently tap the filter on the side of a waste basket.
- Once clean, insert the filter by twisting clockwise until it clicks into place. Then close the filter cover
- The dirt tank may be full or not in place correctly. Empty the dirt tank over a trash bin, place the tank back on the vacuum, and press firmly until you hear a “click”
We hope you found these tips useful and your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo is running back to normal