Eventually, the tank on your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo Plus will get full and the filter would need to be cleaned. These steps will show you how!
- Press the Dirt Tank Release Button and grab the handle to pull the tank away from the vacuum
- Hold the dirt tank over a trash bin and press the Release Button.
- While the tank is open, remove the separator by gripping the inner tube and twisting counter-clockwise. Clean off any debris buildup on the separator over a trash bin
- Reinstall the separator by lining up the tabs and twisting clockwise to lock
- Once the tank is emptied, snap the bottom back into place
- There are three filters located on the Pet Hair Eraser Turbo. Two in the dirt tank lid and one beneath the dirt tank
- To access the pre-motor filters, twist the tank lid to the unlock position then pull up on the handle to remove
- The pre-motor felt and foam filters are washable. Use mild detergent to wash, rinse them and squeeze out the extra water. Let filters dry completely before re-assembling
- The next filter you’ll need to clean is the Post-Motor filter located below the dirt tank
- Remove the post-motor filter cover by pulling up on the tab
- Now, unscrew the post-motor filter by turning the tab counter-clockwise
- If dust or debris has accumulated, gently tap the filter on the inside of a trash bin
- When it’s clean, replace the post-motor filter
That’s it! Now you know how to clean the filters on your Pet Hair Eraser® Turbo.