When it comes time to clean the two filters on your machine, follow these easy steps:
- There are two filters located on the Pet Hair Eraser® Lift-Off®
- To access the pre-motor filter, make sure your vacuum is turned off and press the dirt container Release Button then pull away from the vacuum
- Next, twist the tank cover to the unlock position then pull up on the handle
- The pre-motor filter should now be visable.
- Pull down on the filter to remove.
- There are three pieces to the pre-motor filter and all are washable. Be sure to dry all filter layers separately and make sure they are fully dry before reassembling and returning to the vacuum
- The next filter you will need to clean is the Post-Motor filter
- Remove the post-motor filter cover by pulling up on the tab.
- Now you can unscrew the post-motor filter by turning the tab counter-clockwise.
- Once the filter is unscrewed you may remove. If dust or debris has accumulated, gently tap the filter on the inside of a trash bin
- Once cleaned, replace the post-motor filter.
That’s it! You know now how to clean both filters on your Pet Hair Eraser® Lift-Off®.