To use the Parking/Storage Tray for your BISSELL® CrossWave® Pet Pro All-in-One Wet/Dry Vac, Series 2303, 2305, 2306, 2328 follow these instructions:
- Place unit on rinse and storage tray
- Fill rinse cup with water
- Pour water into rinse funnel to fill the MAX line of the rinse and storage tray
- Turn the machine ON by pressing the Hard Floor button
- Recline the machine while in storage tray. Allow the machine to run for 10 - 15 seconds until all water is picked up. Repeat as needed.
- Grasp brush roll window at the front of the window and pull upward to remove
- Pull brush roll out by grabbing the brush roll tab and pulling upward
- Place the brush roll upright in the Brush Roll Drying Tray to dry.
Be sure to put the unit away in a closet or basement until the next use. Store cleaner in a protected, dry area. Since this product uses water, it must not be stored where there is a danger of freezing. Freezing will damage internal components and may void the warranty.