If your Multi Reach™ appears to be louder over time, there are a few things you should check:
- First, make sure your Multi Reach™ is turned off with the battery removed.
- Remove the extension wand from the Multi Reach™ by pulling gently on the green locking ring. Look for clogs in all openings
- Remove the dirt bin and look for clogs. Make sure to empty the bin and clean filters before securely reattaching bin
- If you are experiencing a vibration noise it may be from an obstruction in the brush area
- Before you remove the brush bar, you will need to remove the power floor head from the extension floor tube. To do this, gently pull on the green locking ring
- Rotate the latch on the side of the powered floor head to pull out the brush bar
- You should now be able to clean the brush bar as needed. Never operate the powered floor head without the brush roll installed
If you continue to experience problems, get in touch with BISSELL Consumer Care.