If you find your Pet Stain Eraser™ is leaking, the following tips may help:
- First, make sure the unit is turned off.
- The formula tank may not be properly seated. Ensure the tank is fully seated.
- The dirty water tank drain plug may be loose. Ensure the plug has a snug fit
- The dirty water tank may be full. Empty the tank and replace back on the machine
- When using the machine, make sure to always use at an upright level position
We hope these tips have helped make your Pet Stain Eraser stop leaking. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact customer support.