If you feel your Pet Stain Eraser has reduced or no suction, follow these tips to help fix the issue.
- First, make sure the unit is turned off
- Your dirty water tank may be full. Empty the tank and replace back in the machine
- The dirty water tank drain plug may be loose. Ensure the plug has a snug fit.
- The batteries may be weak or undercharged. Recharge the batteries according to the charging instructions.
- The nozzle may not be properly seated on the unit. Remove the clean water tank and locate the latch at the top of the nozzle. Pull the tab and rotate back to separate from the unit. Replace the front nozzle by hooking the lower edge onto the unit and snapping into place. Now place the clean water tank back on the unit.
We hope these tips have helped to bring suction back to your Pet Stain Eraser! If you are still experiencing issues, please contact customer support.