Pre and Post Motor Filters for the BISSELL® ICONpet™ Cordless Vacuum, series 2288, 2746.
To clean the filters follow these instructions:
- To clean the Pre-Motor Filter, turn OFF the machine and remove the dirt tank from the hand vacuum
- Pull filter from the top of the tank.
- Remove the filter from the filter housing
- Tap filter against the side of a trash bin to remove dust and debris
- To clean, rinse under warm water and squeeze to remove dirt
- Lay out for 24 hours, until completely dry. Make sure to replace your filter into the frame with the tag side down (touching the frame) before using your machine.
- To clean your post-motor filter, turn OFF the machine and press the latch on the back of the hand vacuum.
- Remove the post-motor filter from the vacuum.
- The pleated filter may be washed with warm water. When COMPLETELY dry, place the filter back into the vacuum and replace the filter cover.
This part works with 3 products. View Products
Product Specs & Support
|Name||Filter Pack ICONpet™ Cordless Vacuum|