Filter Pack includes a Carbon Foam Filter and Pleated filter for select BISSELL® Robotic Vacuums including EV675® Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, series 2503 and CleanView® Connect Robotic Vacuum, Series 2933 as well as SpinWave® Wet and Dry Robotic Vacuum, Series 2859, 3115.
To access and clean the filters, follow these directions:
- Press the button on top of the dirt bin and pull to remove
- Open filter door by pulling both sides apart
- Empty the debris from the dirt bin
- Remove the filter cover, followed by the Carbon Foam and Pleated filters.
- Use the cleaning tool to brush the filter cover and filters. DO NOT WASH THE FILTERS!!!
- With filters removed, rinse the dirt bin with tap water. Ensure dirt bin is completely dry before re-installing. It is not necessary to wash every time.
- Once clean, re-install the filters and filter cover, close and push back into the unit.
This part works with 3 products. View Products
Product Specs & Support
|Name||Filter Pack for Select Robotic Vacuums|