We’re so happy you chose the EV675™ Robotic Vacuum. Before you start cleaning, you’ll need to set up your robot’s docking station. We’ll show you how in this video.
- First, find a place where the dock can sit with its back firmly against the wall
- Make sure it sits with at least 40 inches of empty space on either side and no obstructions in front of the docking station
- Insert the Docking Station power adapter plug into the port on the side of the Docking Station and plug the other end into a wall outlet
- Turn the power switch ON and put the robot on the docking station
- The Power Button light will be breathing blue while charging
- The first charge will take between 4 and 5 hours. Once your robot is fully charged, you can start cleaning!