In this video, we’ll show you how to install or replace the battery in your EV675™ Robotic Vacuum. You’ll need a Phillips-head screwdriver
- First, make sure your robot turned OFF
- Flip the robot over and use the screwdriver to remove the two screws and the battery cover
- Remove the battery and disconnect it from the robot
- Connect the new battery and put it into the battery compartment
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to replace the battery cover
Now you’re ready to get cleaning with your EV675™ Robotic Vacuum!