If you need to replace the edge cleaning brushes on your robot, this video will show you how.
- This task does require a Phillips-head screwdriver, so make sure to have one on hand
- Turn the robot OFF
- Every once and awhile the brushes need to be cleaned to work more efficiently
- Use the screwdriver to remove the screw in the middle of the brush. Pull up on the base of the brush
- When they’re off the robot, you can rinse or soak them in water
- Make sure to let them dry completely before you put them back on the robot
- To reinstall, push the brushes directly into the holder
- Replace the screws
Once your robot is put back together, you can let it get back to work.