Your robot comes with a caster wheel that needs to be free to spin and rotate. If you ever need to replace the wheel, this video will show you how.
- First, make sure your robot is turned OFF
- Pull up on the caster wheel to remove the assembly
- Remove debris or hair and see if the wheel spins freely. If it doesn’t spin freely, use a flathead screwdriver to gently push the caster wheel out of the plastic holder and remove hair and debris on the axle.
- Put the caster wheel assembly back together and put it back in the robot. Make sure to put the plastic washer back on the assembly. Now you can get back to cleaning
- If you need to replace the Caster Wheel Assembly, please visit BISSELL.com/parts or contact our Consumer Care Department