If you’re having issues with your EV675™ Robotic Vacuum’s brush roll, we’ll walk you through how to fix it in this video.
- Your robot may alert you to brush roll issues by a solid red status color light and three beeps
- To clean the brush roll, first make sure your robot is turned OFF
- Flip the robot over and pinch the tabs on the brush guard. Pull up to remove
- Lift the brush roll out
- Use your Brush Roll Cleaning Tool to clean the brush roll
- When replacing the brush roll, make sure the square-shaped end piece is inserted into the square-shaped port
- Replace the brush guard
You’re ready to get back to cleaning!