Your robot features several cleaning modes. We’ll explain them and what they’re best used for in this video.
- Pressing any of the mode buttons on the remote control will change the cleaning pattern.
- Auto mode drives your robot in a straight line until it finds an obstacle. Then it will change direction.
- Spiral mode is best for cleaning in concentrated areas.
- Wall mode is best for cleaning along walls and edges.
- Single room mode is good for cleaning just one room. It’s recommended to close doors to that room, so the robot is contained.
- Manual mode is best used for directing your robot to a certain area.
- Be sure to press the return to dock button when you’re done to send your robot back for a charge so it’s ready to clean next time you need it