The BISSELL® EV675 Robot Vacuum effectively cleans your floors so you don't have to with its Triple-Action Cleaning System and remote controlled, programmable cleaning schedule.The EV675 Robot from BISSELL® cleans your floors for you, so you don't have to! Its Triple-Action Cleaning System utilizes dual edge brushes, a rotating Brush Roll and powerful suction to clean up pet hair and other debris on your floor. It even reaches hard-to-reach spaces like along baseboards and under low furniture. It adapts to clean multiple surfaces, like area rugs, low pile carpet* and hard floors and has smart sensors to detect when it's approaching stairs or other drop-off points as well as low battery levels so it can return to the dock and recharge. EV675 also has a remote controlled, programmable cleaning schedule so you can control and customize cleans from the comfort of your couch.
- Triple action cleaning system combines dual edge brushes, a rotating Brush Roll and powerful suction to clean pet hair and debris on the floor, including along edges and in corners
- Schedule cleanings to automatically clean your floors while you're away
- Low profile design for cleaning under furniture
- Smart cleaning with automatic sensors to detect stairs and drop-offs as well as low battery levels to return to the docking station and recharge
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 100 minutes of powerful, hands-free, unattended cleaning
Recognizes and adapts to clean multiple floor types including hard floors, low pile carpet, laminate, and tile*.
Cleans debris from hard-to-reach areas, including under furniture, along baseboards, and in corners.
Provides powerful suction with a rotating Brush Roll and dual spinning side brushes.
Take the hassle out of vacuuming by scheduling your EV765™ to clean when it's convenient for you.
Self-docking robot returns to the Docking Station after each cleaning session or when the battery is low, so it's always charged and ready to go.
Keeps the robot from running off stairs and avoiding other drop-off points around your home.
*Removes most surface debris on carpet per IEC 62929, section 6.0 using debris.