Rubber Dirty Water Tank Plug for the Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner. Series 2002, 2003, 2054.
- Ensure the unit is OFF and set upright on a flat surface. Simply push up on the release button located on the top of the tank to remove.
- Carefully remove the dirty water tank from the unit and carry to the sink. To prevent spills, hold the tank vertically after removing.
- To empty pull tab at the end of the tank and empty to remove the dirty water.
- Rinse out the dirty tank with clean water after emptying.
- Clean the tank plug and return tank to the unit. Ensure the tank is secure before use.
This part works with 4 products. View Products
Product Specs & Support
|Name||Dirty Tank Plug for Pet Stain Eraser Portable Cleaner|