Dirty Water Tank for the BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac.
When the Dirty Water Tank is full, your machine will turn OFF, beep and the Dirty Water Tank Full icon will blink orange on the Digital Display.
- To remove the Dirty Water Tank, press the button on top of the tank, grab the front handle and pull the tank out
- Remove the top of the Dirty Water Tank by grasping the recessed areas on each side of the filter and pulling up
- Separate the hair and debris from the dirty water by grasping the strainer tab and pulling up. Throw the debris into the trash.
- Pour the dirty water into the sink and rinse the Dirty Water Tank
- Remove the filter from the top of the Dirty Water Tank by pulling it up
- Hand wash the filter and screen with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse the bottom of the Dirty Water Tank Cover
- Leave the parts out to dry before reassembling
- Once all parts are dry, reassemble the filter and the Dirty Water Tank cover
- Angle the Dirty Water Tank back into the body of the machine. Insert bottom of the tank first, then pivot the top toward the machine until it "clicks" into place
This part works with 4 products. View Products
Product Specs & Support
|Name||Dirty Tank Assembly CrossWave® Cordless Max|